-
Interesting. $100 seems like too much for a used doll, considering a new one is only $87. But that's just me. I guess if you really wanted to buy it just for the sake of playing the mystery, it would be worth the extra... but it just doesn't seem to be the same quality as the true AG mystery auction.
-
Nope, not going to play...unless one of the originals comes back...can't wait to see my latest surprise.
Sarah
-
I guess I'm a minority. I kind of like the idea of this auction. I'm not going to play because I don't want any of those dolls but I think it would be great to win a white body doll or Marisol at that price. I think the Felicity was a true red head, too. On the other hand, you may end up with a not so great doll but it's a gamble anyway.
-
Well...You know I am all for Mystery Auctions [img]wink.gif[/img]
This does seem a bit high for used items. This woman played my Mystery Auction a couple of weeks ago and she does seem like a very sweet lady.
I say 'Good Luck' to her.
-
I just can't see spending that much and not knowing what you'll get...I could get a bunch of stuff that I need...err want...for that.
Sarah
-
Did anyone see the newest Mystery Auction put up by a different Ebay seller? It rather bothers me. Each chance costs $105 with $15 shipping, with 13 chances available. 12 people get a doll, but the last person gets furniture. Plus, most (if not all) of the dolls available are ones the seller purchased off Ebay (including a pretty badly damaged AGT23, and what looks to be the WB Molly that I was bidding on). $120 for the possibility you'll get a doll in good condition? This seems like a rip-off auction to me. PM me if you can't find it.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 12, 2006 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Dreaming of Dolls* ]</font>