-
"Darren Hayes names new album (just put it out!)" That made me giggle cause I agree!!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Seriously there is a small write up in the news section here:
http://www.whammo.com.au/news.asp#1521
Oh and I'm not sure if I like the continual reference to Darren's fans as being desperate etc [img]eek.gif[/img] I like to think the majority of us are very sane [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#9966FF"><font size="1">[ April 05, 2004 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Dryzabone ]</font></font>
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Dryzabone ]</font>
-
Yeah Barb but you know what they say about a few bad apples?...... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Unfortunately, there are some staggeringly desperate females in his fan-base and they're the ones who get (us all) noticed! [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
I agree
I wish he would just put it out [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I agree, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
geez I just read it again and noticed the reference to 'Darrens obsessed fanbase'...FFS what a reputation!
-
LOL
It's no wonder that they (the music industry) take the piss out of DH. With fans like his, I reckon that they think that he deserves it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
We (generic, and present company excepted of course [img]wink.gif[/img] ) must come across as being a right bunch of hormonal cretins! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
This sentence in particular makes us all sound like teeny boppers!
"Let's hope the 13 new tracks on The Tension And The Spark can quell some of the hysteria plaguing Hayes-mad fans since his Spin campaign ended in 2003."
Janie xx
-
Well some of them certainly aren't doing him any favours in the long run are they? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Janie xx