-
Ive been really busy lately if anyone has missed me but i thought i would invite you lot to take part in a little competition im running over at another board. Basicly you just submit a 10 page script and then members vote on which was thier favourite! Its just abit of fun really.
http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=7831
-
-
how are they to be submitted
-
if you follow the link you will that theres a bit of a debate about that. Basicly you just submit a link to a text file. We decided (or I was told!) that we couldnt post the scripts directly on the message board as it slows the search engines down too much or some technical reason along those lines.
-
-
BM, how come the people on that site think your a girl...? [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
[BUMP] Perhaps some of you guys would like to post some of your scripts in Belovedmonsters' script competition- good friendly competition, pitch your work against others, read other people's work and get some harsh, honest feedback. Why not?
Although I suppose I'm promoting a rival board- perhaps we should have our own comp here! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
i ran an informal competition for film composers at another forum a while back.
we got some great quality entries off some very respected composers like gerard marino and christian marcussen.
i think doing a script comp here is a great idea...brilliant way to make some contacts and learn a few things.
-
Ok then:
Anyone on the board who is interested in a mini-scriptwriting comp on the board please say so in this thread. If people are interested then we'll go for it.
If not, then err, I suppose we won't.
So come on, who's interested?
-
Depends on a few things.
If we can post them on the board as opposed to an external link
Would it be a 'mini-script' or a 'mini competition', as I don't have any short scripts that are any good. Obviously we couldn't post a whole script up here so would that have to be on an external link (any ideas where?)
Of course, I'm not holding the forum to ransom, just a few things I'd like to see.