-
Well my daughter got engaged today. been with this guy for over four years. She's twenty and in nursing school and now engaged. He bought her a huge beautiful diamond ring.
Seems like yesterday she was just my little girl, playing with toys and riding bikes. Now she's all grown up and engaged.
WOW I feel old!
-
That's awesome, Brian !!!! Give her our congratulations from the entire sculpey family.
-
Cool! Congratulations and the best of luck to them!
-
thanks. sure feels strange dude. they grow up so freakin fast.
-
Congrats! Will the dowry include Spawn figs? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I had a talk with my daughter the other day...just some fatherly advice about love and relationships. She rolled her eyes a few times but I think she got the point that I was trying to get across. When she turns four months I'm going to explain the tax system to her.
-
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
-
they will get none of my spawn figures!
-
Congrats man!
How soon 'till we start calling you GRANDPA?
-
I told them a while back several times not to do that to me! they dont want kids for a while either. want to get their careers going and get established first.