thanks to toymankfor bringing this to my attention!
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...misc%20015.jpg
that is soooooooooooooooooooo badass!
Printable View
thanks to toymankfor bringing this to my attention!
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...misc%20015.jpg
that is soooooooooooooooooooo badass!
Wow, delivering pizza's on the side! Superhero biz must not cut it
the rims on there would be kind of cool for a motorcycle
If you like that
you'll love this-
http://www.aagal.com/images/Books/j2436tn.JPG
hahahahaahha, yes i love that too!
stupid bikes rule.
Hey!
There's one on ebay right now!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2647
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] only at $126.00 w/two day left to go [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
You know, if I kept everything I had in the '60s, I'd never have to leave my house now~
Man SW, remember that Marx Zorro that was on eBay! Sold for over $500.00!
Damn! What did the Aurora Big Frankie sell for?
I think it was around 3 g's
Crazy stuff, man!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 20, 2004 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
I don't know, but that wouldn't surprise me. Sucks to be into vintage stuff sometimes eh.