-
I really miss you guys..I have a few hours before Verizon shuts down my DSL...I'm putting it on vacation until I can get to the bottom of what is wrong with this pc...I asked for my money back...darn I wish I had bought it with a credit card...then I could protest the purchase..anyway...if there is something underhanded going on I will see if microsoft will help me out..btw stay away from vista until they get the bugs out..just keep the lounge going..and I'll be back to stir up trouble in a while..kiss kiss hug hug..mum
-
MUM! *Huggs* Sorry to hear about your computer problems.
I recently bought a computer that had Vista installed and I hate it. I would gladly trade the new one for a slightly older one with XP in it.
Sending you best wishes and I wait for your return.
rog
-
jus kick the crap outta it it might work properly after that never know *L
-
talked with Verizon DSL folks yesterday..they just got the new Microsoft Vista upgrade that will make their system compatible with Vista..the problem is with my DSL...I'm going to see if Microsoft will give me a patch or something to help me out...will probably need to pack a lunch and take lots of water LOL...