-
http://blog.myspace.com/13262912
Mine's rather mundane. I highly recommend my friend Cori Crooks' blog though.
http://agagreflex.blogspot.com/
I just recently found her, and a bunch of other people that I went to high school with on MySpace. I was surprised that some of them are still alive.
-
Got a blog? Sometimes it seems like everyone has. If so, tell us about it.
http://ersby.blogspot.com/
-
Just bumping. There's more stuff on my blog now.
And on JaseSan's blog, he has a picture of him praying in his profile.
Jace, did you really sign up for myspace in 2005? That's like, ancient history!
-
I've been on LiveJournal for a few years. I don't see myself moving anywhere else for a while.
http://oneiric22.livejournal.com/
-
to whoever left a comment on a post I just deleted: don't worry, you didn't offend me or anything. It's just that the story seems to have a little bit more to go, so I took it down for now.
-
Look! I'm now on the Web Comic List. I've no idea if this will help at all.
http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/11247/ersby
-
I'm on Live Journal and My Space, though I keep the same journal on both.
http://richcsigs.livejournal.com/
http://www.myspace.com/richcsigs
-
-
I think that's gonna be it Jace. Not many of us around anymore. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
This is my, much less frequently updated blog about video games and, occasionally, Japanese things.
http://inretroveritas.blogspot.com/