Yes, this is a spin off of the favorite Molly outfit post. What is your favorite (retired outfits too)? What is your least favorite?
Printable View
Yes, this is a spin off of the favorite Molly outfit post. What is your favorite (retired outfits too)? What is your least favorite?
Hard choices!! Can't make one because I like them all!! Don't have them all, of course...
Ditto!
The riding habit. Hope thet it is back soon. It has a lot of detail and is ( Finnally !!) a good color for Felicity.
I like her meet dress! that is my fave! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just won Felicity!!! What outfit should I get for her first? I like them all! I've never collected for any of my historicals so I am very excited about this!!
I usually have a least favorite outfit for every doll, but I could not find one for Felicity. I really like all of her outfits. However, my absolute favorite is her palace gown from her christmas story. I've loved that dress since I was a little girl and Felicity was first introduced.
I like all of Felicity's outfits. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd probably go with her Christmas outfit. Or her meet outfit. I just can't choose one! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I love all of Felicity's clothes! If I had to pick just one favorite it would be the lavendar one (travel gown - I think.) My least favorite would be her school dress (though it could have been my favorite if I hadn't had so much trouble with the laces.)
I don't have a Felicity doll, but I do have most of her clothes. My AGToday dolls love to dress up and it is fun to have everyone in a Felicity dress at the same time. If I could talk my family into helping me carry them through Williamsburg, I could take some great pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Felicity's clothes! My favorite outfit is the Riding Habit. My least favorite is her Spring Pinner gown just because the color is not the best on her.