-
It's my kids thats got me started on these guys-
They picked me up the guys from series 1, 7 JLAers along with a variant Superman & Batman.
I was fine with holding at that 'till I saw the upcoming Watchtower playset-
So this weekend I had them score me a Javelin 7 (since it can dock at the Watchtower............)
http://static.zoovy.com/img/givemeto...b4943_javelin7
Questions-
1-On the box for the Javelin 7 it shows a Lex Luthor-did that come out yet?
& 2- Who the hell is this guy?
-
Ultra humanite maybe? Or Gorilla Grod
-
Lex has been out for a while. He's only available in a 2-pack with Superman.
STD is correct, that is the Ultra-Humanite. Ultra-Humanite will be the third villian released in the line. Darkseid will be next.
-
I saw Darkseid last week. Didn't look bad except for the fact that he's got some extra kiddie-oriented gear on him.
-
Thanks for the info, folks-
I don't want all the variations on the original guys, but if they going to do some bad guys , guess I'll pick them up..........
Just what I needed-another line (lol)
damn kids!