HELP!!! we need to get this local group up and running again. veris or jason, i need passwords so i can flail the web sites back into shape.
time for some cpr!!!
Printable View
HELP!!! we need to get this local group up and running again. veris or jason, i need passwords so i can flail the web sites back into shape.
time for some cpr!!!
Cool. I wanted to get something started, but Oregon has no responce. I have been hooking up with WA team just to go to some meets. This Sunday 7th, will be my second meet in a row with them. Going to indoor gokarts. Totaly cool. I'm getting some mods done to my car. Going to look really sharp here soon. I'm all for getting Oregon TS back in action.
I'd love to help. Anything I can do for you?
I'm up for it. Any Saturday night is good for me, just let me know where and when.
How about a Saturday pizza meet to get some dates planned for the upcoming year?
How far out does TeamSolWa plan? Get me dates, Geo and we will make sure not to step on any of yours.
Also, any car shows upcoming in the PNW that we could have a joint meet?
Hey Tman, whatcha driving? You wouldn't happen to have a white sol, would ya? I saw one tonight that I don't remember seeing around town before... I'm driving the 94 "Texas Dust" Red that's parked at the Chevron by Pilot Butte on most weekends. Holler back so I'll know you next time I fly past you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
It would be nice to have a calendar of events so people can plan on coming to our meets. Dont know about you oregon people but we should have a small meet at geos place or some other location where we plan a schedule for the next say 4 months.
Also ive been talking to rodamus about this but we plan on entering our cars in HIN in seattle on May 1st. If anyone else is interested drop me a line.
-Thomas
I think we need to figure out first who all is interested in meeting and how soon they can meet. Second, I think we should meet somewhere in Oregon, not Washington. I don't know about all of you, but I really don't want to drive up to WA anytime soon.
Z, i can understand your not wanting to drive to WA, since coming to portland from bend is enough of a drive.
Joint meets are fun and Nik and I like to go to seattle from time to time.
Geo (and the rest) let's plan one joint meet for this summer and then make sure we don't plan over top of each others meets the rest of the time.
Z, i can understand your not wanting to drive to WA, since coming to portland from bend is enough of a drive.
Joint meets are fun and Nik and I like to go to seattle from time to time.
Geo (and the rest) let's plan one joint meet for this summer and then make sure we don't plan over top of each others meets the rest of the time.