-
this is what I was working on when I made that other fig...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gknight008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gknight009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gknight007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gknight001.jpg
last pic, the flash kinda blew out the wash on him...
torso&legs from Gatekeeper
head from Shadowhawk
helmet from Dranonblade
arms from Paul Stanley
-
HOLY FUCK! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
dranonblade?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 07, 2004 03:06 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
-
Nice detail!
have you tried airbrushing the tones on? That's a whole new world....
-
Dragonblade...my bad...
no airbrush here, so, nope! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Dude!! That is FUH-KIN COOOOOOLL!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Sweet job, man!!!
-
aww just emtpy a pen and blow paint through it, ya puss! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
and.... I still dont know about dragonblade [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
WOW he's BAD ASS [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
from McF's Total Chaos line.
I forget which series.
-
That is freakin' awesome man! Great job, dig the choice in colors!
-