Wow, I must say the craftsmanship is awesome, and John from LHT was cool enough to call me and give me some more tuning pointers. I can't wait to get the rest of my stuff back from my machine shop so i can finally test this thing out. After seeing it in person, i am pretty confident i won't end up with a 1,000 dollar paperweight. New ETA about 3 weeks for project LHT dyno madness.
I am still kicking myself in the ass about what to do with my water injection setup. I want to run it with the lht intercooler, but don't know where to position the nozzle anymore. I was thinking of tapping each individual runner for a direct port water injection setup running the 4 smallest aquamist nozzles but i have a feeling that will still be to much water. My second idea was to keep the nozzle i have and spray into the intake pipe and through the blower. The thing about this is i am scared to spray anything through the blower at high rpms because i am figuring there isn't going to be much room for water and air to squeeze between those blades. I know turbo guys don't spray through the turbo for that reason alone, but turbos spin at 100,000rpm -150,000rpm compared to something like 18,000 on the high end for a m62 blower. Any other thoughts and ideas would be appreciated, thanks guys.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 11:33 AM: Message edited by: BXSI ]</font>
