-
Your name is about to take over the whole board, i see 9 post in a row with your name on them. lol!!
GET A LIFE!!!
Just messing with you dude, if anybody needs a life it's me!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>
-
hehe...there's been a few times I was the only name on the front page [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
When it's dead around here(like now) ive had my name posted all over.
I get bored and reply to anything that cathes my eye.
-
Leave him alone, when he reaches 4000 posts he explodes. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
He's gonna blow any day now. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
HAHHAHA,I can remember when Chaser's name was on every topic on the first page! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
I've had it a few times the only name. whats hard is trying to do that on the white board!