-
Hey there, thought you might like to hear a track I did for the new Miramax film Ella Enchanted. We recorded it at Abbey Road last year and the lead actress, Anne Hathaway did the main vocals. My mate James who produced the track did all the harmonies underneath.
Enjoy!
HERE is the track and here is the website from the film. The trailer features the song too. I also did a cover of The ELO track Strange Magic sung by Darren Hayes that's all over the film, but they overdubbed my snare and BD with programmed parts for some reason so all you can here are my hats and some fills at the end.... typical!!
Anway.... HERE is that track too!
-
Nice job as usual Dazzler. I like how you copped Roger Taylor's HH accent thing on 2 & 4.
-
That chicks got PIPES! What a voice. Sounds great Dazz!!!
-
PIPES??? Explain please!! [img]confused.gif[/img] (cheers for the comments guys)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2004 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Dazzler ]</font>
-
That's slang for "vocal chords," Dazz [img]wink.gif[/img]