-
Yeah, so... I was walking home from work today, and I was accosted by a cat.
And she was very skinny and sad looking, and very affectionate.
And now she's in my house. And Pixie's none too happy about it, mind you.
And my house is SO small, I can't keep two cats here. So I'm really hoping I can sucker someone into taking her, rather than taking her to the pound. But I will take her to the pound if I have to, because it's better than letting her starve outside.
*sigh*
Dan's gonna KILL me, you guys know this, right?
-
Awwww... that's so sad. But I can't take it.
-
How sad. But, yes, the pound is better than being out on her own. I've taken animals on many occasions to the local shelters. At least there, they have a chance. That's also where we got our wonderful Jamie.
You've got a good heart, eris.
-
Oooooo!OOOOooooOOOoooO!
But you NEED another cat!!
God and/or Mother Nature has spoken! And the kitty has meowed! And and and...
Well, there's no such thing as too much love in the house [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Yeah, but if you keep stepping on the cats, they think you don't love them [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/DCLULEY2/stranger+1.JPG
Guest Cat
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/DCLULEY2/cat+fight.JPG
HISSSSSS
-
At least they agree on SOME things. [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/DCLULEY2/eating+cats.JPG
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/DCLULEY2/napping+cats.JPG
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 16, 2004 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Dan the Goob ]</font>
-
They actually look cute together. I think you should keep both. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
-
Shouldn't that say "schooled" or something...? They're remarkably similar in markings...at least to my eye...
-
Pixie's a tortoise/tiger swirly mix. Stranger's just a plain tiger. I like Pixie's marking's better.
But Stranger *is* a better cuddler.
Not that I'm getting attached or anything.