You know I have been trying to get my foot in the door on the whole "Hollywood" thing, well I think I might have just cracked that mother fucker open.:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ held an open audition for a news writer on there new site http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/ well, here is my submission:
http://www.geocities.com/ravenouscre...gn/bloody.html
Here is the response I got:
Right now, we think we might want you, so i want to explain exactly
whats going on...
We have a new website www.freezedriedmovies.com and we would
need you to post news about comic book movies, 007 movies,
movies like Try and Day After tomorrow etc... only COOL movies, but
nothing horror and nothing drama. You'd have to go to like 20 sites
a night (and morning if you have time) and look for new news and
post it. We have an automated news system, so you dont have to do
any HTML except for image links, bold tags and regular links, its
super easy after you do it a few times. So if youre still up for the
challenge, write me back with your full name, email, home address
(for goodies if we get stuff) and a name youd like to be known as on
Freezedriedmovies and we might try you out.
Thanks!
Mr D.
Keep your fingers crossed!
