-
I was looking through the most recent catalog and noted that only the gymnastics outfit comes with a gold medal. I thought it was odd, since the outfits hint towards the Olympics, that the soccer and equestrian outfits would not also come with a medal. I doubt that the United States is a dominating force in the equestrian world, but I know that the United States plays a very dominant role in the world of women's soccer. I think that all of the Olympic outfits should come with a medal, at least for the summer. I know that the Valentines pjs came with the Cupid wings just for a while. It would be nice to do the same thing with the Olympic outfits.
-
Actually....the Untied States Equestrians won many gold medals in the last Olympics. David O'Connor was amazing....I am really surprised there are no medals with that outift...I didn't even realize it! Not only that...but the U.S. Equestrian team members also wear their red coats to other three and four star events that they compete in, and many medals are won...
-
Here is a link to an articile about David O'Connor...
http://horsesdaily.com/news/eventing...8-oconnor.html
-
I think it would be great is they took the trophy, flowers, and medals and made them a different set you could purchase. Then the set could be used for MANY different sport or dance activities......KWIM?
The regular basketball or soccer set could then use them too......