-
Well....I made this girl that I have my eyes on!!...Her and I made plans to go see Social D whenever that will be and I made her a mix of Social D ranging from Mainliner To WL,WH,WT!!....Now she is the kind of music fan that likes bands like Hoobastank,The Used,Yellowcard,Etc!!.....So a week later I asked if she liked Social D and she said "yeah social d is cool but the used is better!! THE USED ROCKS!!!!!"....and I was like..."HAHA...thats funny!!...The Used better than the Social D!!....The Used is a chick band and I guess that why tons of girls like them...The Used are feminen...while Social D are more masculine!!...Sorry to say this but....Mike Ness of Social Distortion has a better voice than that of the Used!!........I'd rather take a deep and raspy voice than a high-pitched, squealing dude that wants to sound like girl!......Oh yeah...thems fighting words!!......Musically and lyrically Social Distortion is far superior and advanced than the Used!!"...... So I just want to know what you guys think!!....I know your guys' answer but i just wanna know!!
-
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE EVEN COMPARING THE TWO...
THE USED AINT GOT ANYTHING UP ON SOCIAL D.
-
Break up with her. Emo girls love to break up.
-
Make sure to slap her on the way out. The Used is not only not a better band, they're not a good one. They suck, and so does this chick. Not worth hangin with her 'til SxDx get around to touring.
-
My band had The Used open for us once. They are really nice other than the lead singer but anybody that has followed them understands that they are nothing more than a way for their producer to release his creative energy that he can't release in his own band Goldfinger. Listen to both albums their producer has produced both them and The Story of The Year. Same formula... Same result. Sceamo kids just bought the same record from different bands.
-
sounds like you need a new chick
-
wooot? I just hate long haired guys who are not a part of the Ramones and say that they play punk. And the Osbournes are all spirit-disturbed that's a fact.
-
Isn't the Used the Band with the guy who fucked Kelly Osbourne? Bahh ugly hippies!
-
All I know about The Used is that Billy Corgan beat the shit out of their singer at the KROQ acoustic Christmas show in '02.