Definately the NEW Ad-Aware. Really powerful, the only thing that isn't great is who you have to individually select all the ones for deletions.
www.ad-aware.com
Printable View
Definately the NEW Ad-Aware. Really powerful, the only thing that isn't great is who you have to individually select all the ones for deletions.
www.ad-aware.com
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you right click on the list of items to be deleted, there is an option to select all. Took me a while to figure that out. [img]redface.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by ThatChetGuy:
Definately the NEW Ad-Aware. Really powerful, the only thing that isn't great is who you have to individually select all the ones for deletions.
www.ad-aware.com
Wow, thanks MM4 & Chet, I downloaded Ad-Aware earlier, and it works great! I had Spybot for a long time, but it is so freakin' outdated, it wasn't doing much good these days.
i click download it on adaware's page, all i'm getting is the ol' "page cannot be displayed" crap.
Weird, downloaded just fine for me.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Remember to check for updates lists before you run program each time.Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
Wow, thanks MM4 & Chet, I downloaded Ad-Aware earlier, and it works great! I had Spybot for a long time, but it is so freakin' outdated, it wasn't doing much good these days.
Will do!
ok, got it now
spybot ain't cuttin' it, i need more power!
Try Spyware Blaster and Ad-aware 6.0