(AKA, download it NOW!)
Printable View
(AKA, download it NOW!)
Song of the week:
Chris Rea & Shirley Bassey - Disco La Passione
See, I was browsing through music archives and I came a across all these really BAD songs that are GOOD again. Like fine wine, they get worse and worse until they loop back again to good. So Kazaa or IMesh or (whatever you use) it today and we can chat about what it is that makes this an awful yet fun song.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 25, 2004 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
don't know the singers or the song....you are addressing a board that is all but dead except for me and you and occasionally a pop in visit from belle....LOL
Yeah? So? Your point?
You're forgetting about my ability to communicate with myself. And myself.
Mum..I think he just likes talking to himself..
We do, actually.
Ok you two...stop that...no split personalities allowed...
Maybe we'll make another profile. Righty. And with a mirror image of this avatar.
Actually I have five different personalities....can you guess what they are????
There's Robin and you... Then zookeeper and the lady Belle, of course... But who's the fifth one?