last night i freed up some space on my hard drive and it erased my wallpaper
i had the basic 1980's nintendo logo and i love it
but now i am lookin for a change
Printable View
last night i freed up some space on my hard drive and it erased my wallpaper
i had the basic 1980's nintendo logo and i love it
but now i am lookin for a change
The one at home is the AvP Extreme desktop.
The one here at work it a picture of a friend I took on a vacation I took a month ago.. going to go back in September.
a image of Computron...need to find a good one of Bruticus..still havent found one to my satisfaction yet
This pic as well as the same pic reversed right up next to it-
http://images.comicbookresources.com.../Filth1Art.jpg
I usually look for some off the wall shit.. Unless I'm in the mood not to search for the freaky deaky.
can someone post some links to get some good freebies!? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]