-
Well, since setting up the collection is turning out to be more work than building the toy room, it's gonna take me awhile to finish. But in the meantime, here are a few more teasers in the link below:
Collection teaser pics
3rd post from the bottom on that page.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 18, 2004 01:55 AM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>
-
great collection man, you should send me some of those LoTR figs i needs um!
-
u should try making tall piles ...it works and looks so nice! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
dude its looking great so far! hopefully you wont run out of room right away and will have some space for future ones [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
-
Dear lord look at all that LOTR stuff..you must really into that , Cant wait to see when you get everythign upp on the shelfs.
-
Hey 316.... I have been swamped at and away from work so I haven't had any time to read or post lately....
... but I wanted to let you know I got the Monster pack. Thank you very much!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Lookin' good so far man, that room is going to rock! I will trade you one of my rooms for that room! It's a good deal, really! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey, BTW, you mentioned you might have an extra Unleashed Boba Fett, but hadn't unpacked yet. By any chance have you come across it yet?
-
WOW! That is already looking good... gonna be spectacular when it's finished!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font size="10">YOU SUCK! </font> [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 18, 2004 01:43 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>