-
Can someone tell me how to make an AG closet with dowel rods? My girl's clothes are currently hanging in an area of my bedroom walk-in closet.
I also have the clear rolling storage bins
for accessories and clothes that can be folded up. Their shoes are in clear storage bin too.
I have seen some wonderful doll closets, but I do not have a clue where or how to start when constructing one. HELP!!!
[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I dont much in room in my house I organized everything using storage bins and my girls sit on a rocking chari in my living room and thats my AG cornor. I put all their clothes in a storage thing next to them and find that easier. I also have a binder that has a check list of the items I have and ont have and would like to get.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
I just took a rectangular cardboard box, stood it on end, and punched two holes where the closet rod ends would be. (About 2 or 3 inches from the top, centered) Then I wrapped a rubber band around one end of a dowel (cut a little longer than the width of the box), put the dowel through both holes from the outside, and wrapped aanother rubber band around the other end of the dowel where it sticks through on the outside of the box.
The short end flaps of the box can be folded back and taped, or cut off. Then just cover with contact paper, put a latch or hook on the front long box flaps, and voila! A cheap doll closet!
When your AG wardrobe gets too big, just add another box... and another.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Here is a link to my organzation of my AG Clothes for my girls. Its an album of how ornagnized things.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2127079706
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]