You Are Trinity
http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...iz/trinity.jpg
"Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again."
What Superheroine Are You?
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroineareyouquiz/
Printable View
You Are Trinity
http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...iz/trinity.jpg
"Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again."
What Superheroine Are You?
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroineareyouquiz/
grrr... fkn double posts.... LOL
<font color="#8DB6CD" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
You Are Elektra
http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...iz/elektra.jpg
"You don't know how I feel. I want revenge."
What Superheroine Are You?
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroineareyouquiz/
wow... what a freak coincidence..... *L*
You Are Catwoman
http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...z/catwoman.jpg
"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."
What Superheroine Are You?
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroineareyouquiz/
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>You Are Catwoman</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><center>http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...z/catwoman.jpg</center><font color="#000000">
"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."</font></td></tr></table><div align="center">What Superheroine Are You?</div>
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
<center>http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...quiz/buffy.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
"We saved the world. I say we have to party."
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Superheroine Are You?</div>
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are Catwoman
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
<center>http://images.yournewromance.com/wha...z/catwoman.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Superheroine Are You?</div>