-
went to a comic shop that hardly ever has anything and whoa!.....had all of the legends 7 except for apocalypse,hawkeye and vision....that is until i asked / persuaded (hehe!) him to give up his last,complete set he was "holding" for someone....well, got them,a japanese batman,and ozzy from them...then got home and found a package from a great boardie here ( I-ROCK-A-SPAWN )...who truly rocks....gave me hellraiser series 3 and icp figs for an amazing price....H3 figs for about 8 bucks deliverd a piece.....all in all ...a fantastic saturday....now ....beer time....enjoy!
well...off to the pics....
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B9975...5535%3B5ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B9975...48556936ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B9975...48556937ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B9975...48556938ot1lsi
-
-
-
-
That Ghostrider is awesome.
-
Cool haul!
I really want that Vision and Ghost Rider!
-
-
Loving the Japanese Bats, The new Ghostrider and Ironman Rock! And the Weapon X Wolvie is mine! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Great Haul!!!!
-
Himena-himena-HIMENA! (I dunno, crazy talk for hyped about ML7)
hot damn!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
Must have Apocalypse.....I'm ok, sweet haul though.