What ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am bored....
To make it toy related, I received a mail pre-advice. Guess I have some figs for friday [img]wink.gif[/img] Joy !!!
Printable View
What ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am bored....
To make it toy related, I received a mail pre-advice. Guess I have some figs for friday [img]wink.gif[/img] Joy !!!
damn i thought this was the pinky and the brain discussion [img]frown.gif[/img]
It's SNARF damn it! How many times do I have to tell you! SNARF SNARF!
http://kisielka.com/MessageBoardDooDads/b_headtn.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wish.... [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Thew:
damn i thought this was the pinky and the brain discussion [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 08:34 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry EQQuote:
Originally posted by ?EQ?:
It's SNARF damn it! How many times do I have to tell you! SNARF SNARF!
http://kisielka.com/MessageBoardDooDads/b_headtn.gif
[img]redface.gif[/img]
SNARF !!! SNARF !!!
Thundercats HO!