There's a new Molly mystery coming out in 2005 and it's called a spy on the homefront and it's by Alison Hart. Here's the page. http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/gues...BN=1584859962.
Printable View
There's a new Molly mystery coming out in 2005 and it's called a spy on the homefront and it's by Alison Hart. Here's the page. http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/gues...BN=1584859962.
Here is it on Amazon: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1584859962/qid%3D1097098113/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-6330362-7585664"]Spy on the home front: A Molly Mystery[/ame]
thanks.
Is this book about the historical Molly, or a different Molly?
historical. it seems like they are making mystery books for every Ag but Addy, Nellie, and Felicity.
You forgot Josefina and Kirsten. They're probably not going to make any more Nellie books. If you want more read Sam books #1, #2, #6.
IF THEY DO NOT MAKE ADDY AND FELICITY MYSTERIES I WILL BE VERY MAD! [img]mad.gif[/img]
MY TWO FAVORITE LEFT OUT! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 06, 2004 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Felicityexpert ]</font>
I checked there will not be any Josefina or Kirsten mystery.
Really Kaya is going to have another book? So cool! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] party time!!!
I couldn't help it went to Amazon and when through every doll yes there is only going to be four books for Kaya (yes), Samantha (who knows Nellie might be a part you must remeber boys and girls she was supposed to be an accessiory), Kit and Molly. I feel bad there wasn't an Felicity I guess we just gotta wait and hope for Elizabeth. The books are as follows,
The Silent Stranger: A Kaya Mystery
The Curse of Ravenscourt: A Samantha Mystery
Danger at the Zoo: A Kit Mystery
A Spy on the Home Front: A Molly Mystery
Also I saw something else Mystery Party Games only for Samantha, Molly and Kit.
SUPER MAD!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] Why is they only make these things for Samantha, Molly and Kit? There are so many other important time periods that AG should be covering, especially the Revolutionary and civil wars! ADDY AND LISSIE WILL PROTEST!