-
Someone mentioned that the green eyed dolls look much better in some outfits than the other dolls do. So which outfits would you recommend for a green eyed doll?
Thanks!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 13, 2006 02:04 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>
-
Hello, color nut checking in.
A lot of the time, if you can get an outfit to match the color of the eyes, it enhanses both colors. So, order up that Kickin' Back outfit, and hunt on eBay for Molly's Victory Garden Dress, the retired green/purple AGOT Meet Outfit, and Josefina's Weaving Outfit.
I've noticed that colors have very suttle undertones a lot of the time -- something can be green, for example, but it can be a warmer green that looks good with red (Nellie's Irish Dance costume) or it can be a cooler, bluer green (Kirsten's Work dress. Have you ever seen this one up close? That's why the dark purple looks so good woven in). So it kinda depends on the dolls eyes -- I don't know what sort of green eyes she has, but if you can figure it out, then getting her in outfits that sort of have the same tone will look REALLY good too. I love the old AGOT gray flannel jumper on Sara because it's ever so slightly blue (especially the turtle neck it comes with!) which makes her eyes look REALLY blue.
Hair color makes a difference too, but in a different way. That one's not as hard to figure out. Honestly, I think as long as you don't dress dark-haired dolls in anything too light and you don't dress red-headed ones in purple (which looks awful, ask Sara), you're good.
-
I think that green eyed dolls look better in lighter clothes. They actually DON'T look all that hot in greens. It doesn't bring out their eyes at all; it just makes them looked washed out.
*Kas
-
One outfit that looks really good on AGoT 6 is the kickin back outfit. The green jacket looks really good with green eyed dolls.
-
My Olivia (21) looks adorable in the Kickin' Back outfit, it really brings out the green!
-Jordyn
-
When I dressed my green-eyed AGT#6 in Addy's Work Dress, the green in the plaid pinafore REALLY brought out the green in her eyes!
(See my album "Dollie Fashion Show" in my signature) [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I think it depends on the owner of the doll. My Maddie prefers to wear green and I love redheads in purple.