WOOHOOO!!!!
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...a/f68799d0.jpg
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 24, 2004 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>
Printable View
WOOHOOO!!!!
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...a/f68799d0.jpg
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 24, 2004 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>
heh heh heh [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
i'd like to thank amy, and my mom, dad, steven tyler, and everyone else who made this possible. *takes a bow* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
eat dust Mr B [img]wink.gif[/img]
*wipes tear*
I'm so proud of you [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
*beams proudly* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
your time is near dear [img]smile.gif[/img]
congarts
i just realized i'm not to 5000 yet....i thought i was past that a long time ago....guess i have some posting to do
yes you should!!
try and get mr b to eat your dust too [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hmmm, I guess I'm going to be eating dust forever. I've been around since the old HB and I still haven't gotten to 5000... Meh, doesn't really matter I guess.
*points at new avatar*
IT'S A SNAAAAAAAAKE...IT'S SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
Was wondering how long it would take someone to notice. [img]tongue.gif[/img]