Robin loaned me her book..wow is it good...I'm actually learning a lot of historical stuff I didn't know anything about..now I wish I had been a good student and gone on to finish college....but alas...I'm like a mushroom ( a fungi (gal)
Printable View
Robin loaned me her book..wow is it good...I'm actually learning a lot of historical stuff I didn't know anything about..now I wish I had been a good student and gone on to finish college....but alas...I'm like a mushroom ( a fungi (gal)
Well maybe I will throw your ass in a kettle and make some tea!!!!!!!!!!! (Hi MOm! It's me...Robin) Raelynn made the sex comment in the other thread...not me. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Shrooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmssss
Ok Mom YOU Know i think you are the smartest person ever...(please PLEASE the last post was RAE)!!!
That book is incredible and delicious...I knew you would understand!!!
BTW...rAElyNN IS MAJORLY DRUNK but i swear i AM nOT!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
well first of all, mom, you know that the post right before this one was Rae because I would NEVER describe a book as being delicious. **looks at Rae** Nice try.
go to bed you drunk hags...
*lol*
Looks like they are having a blast eh?*L
My daughter couldn't wait for the movie to start playing over here and last saturday she finally went to see it and guess what, she said that it was boring and that she almost fell asleep. But many have told me that the book is much better than the movie and that one who read the book should not bother watching the movie.
**sips coffee** Well Rae is hung over. We were up until 4 a.m. I had the urge to go golf carting but alas...no golf cart. Instead we settled for staring at the hunks of daytime drama via Soap Network. I fell asleep with Rae talking. I did however position myself in a way she would think I was still awake and listening but eventually she crashed in sitting position on the loveseat. Tonite is the big night for Jonathan.
yer right Robin..you wouldn't say "delicious" in regards to a book...that was for sure RAELYNN...WAY TO GOOOO JON-BOY...now it's off to univ....
Hey mom, why does it say Bar Owner above your name?
dahhhah!!! This is the sonic LOUNGE..as in bar...not as in chair...and now that I'm into the book...I'm starting to not like it so much...my Christian values are being challenged..and guess what...go to hell satan...Christ rules...I don't care how many da vinci code books you put out there so pppfftttt!!!@!