OK--
Where are some pics from your work??
I thought for sure that it would start a good back and forth. Put your money where your mouth is and get on it...
Good Luck
Printable View
OK--
Where are some pics from your work??
I thought for sure that it would start a good back and forth. Put your money where your mouth is and get on it...
Good Luck
Nigel, you guilt tripped me into it... Here are some stills from a 75 minute flick we shot last May.
http://public.fotki.com/eXposure/yammeryammeryammer/
I like the first still a lot. What did you do to it??
Good Luck
I'd say it's the same deal as with everything else here (eg nobody bothering to post views on the Exposure DVD).
I'd post some pics but they're on my mac at home which is still in its box due to me having just moved house - DIY is coming first at the moment.
Thanks. The first still was just altered in Final Cut 4 with a 3-way color correction filter. Backs (level 0, angle -50, Mag 17), Mids (lvl 100, ang -47, mag 22), and highlights (lvl 347, ang -47, mag 22) changed to try and go for a sort of overexposed Super-8 feel. We failed, but hey we tried.
You failed because nothing can look like film except film [img]wink.gif[/img]
Good Luck