Good morning, I just wanted to drop ya a note to let ya know I'm still searchin' for your song lyrics.
I found track listings for 2 of thier 3 albums, and posted them at the Mainstream.
Take care, and have a great day.
rOgeR
Printable View
Good morning, I just wanted to drop ya a note to let ya know I'm still searchin' for your song lyrics.
I found track listings for 2 of thier 3 albums, and posted them at the Mainstream.
Take care, and have a great day.
rOgeR
what lyrics are you looking for?
oh shit sorry girl ..triple postin *L
what lyrics are you looking for?
what lyrics are you looking for?
Thank you young man, I do appreciate what you are doing.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_11.gif
Wooohooo, likes that dripple thang*lol
Check this out, I posted it on rOg's board:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/8665/t/111
*hugs ya*
Any news rOg?
I tried to look and my head is spinning *L
I have been trying for years now, and I can't come up with the lyrics for that darn song. Maybe I was only dreaming, eh?*lol