-
<MARQUEE> http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif<FONT FACE="Webdings"><FONT SIZE =7><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>Y</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Times New Roman"><FONT SIZE =6><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>I</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>L</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>O</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>V</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>E</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>Y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>O</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>U</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Webdings"><FONT SIZE =7><FONT COLOR=#FF0000>Y</FONT></FONT></FONT> http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif</MARQUEE>
<font color=red>Desperate for changing Starving for truth...
I'm closer to where I started I'm chasing after you..
I'm falling even more in love with you..
Letting go of all I've held on to..
I'm standing here until you make me move..
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.. </font>
<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 26, 2001).]
-
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART MELINDA......I LOVE YOU!!!!!KISSES YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THEN SOME!!!!!
-
desperate for changing
starving for trueth
closer to where i started
chasing after you
i'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all i've held onto
i'm standing here until you make me move
i'm hanging by a moment here with you
forgetting all i'm lacking completely incomplete
i'm living for the only thing i know
i'm running and not quite sure where to go
i don't know what i'm diving into
i'm hanging for a moment here with you
there is nothing else to lose there is nothing else to find
there is nothing in the world that could change my mind
there is nothing else
there ya go mel......give that to him..
-
ummmm!!......oh!....thank you .....s*
You like this song ....sorta???
its a bit catchy....L*
-
<MARQUEE><FONT SIZE =7><FONT COLOR=#6699FF>
*LOVES that song!!!*</FONT></FONT></MARQUEE>
hehehe.....*claps for me*
-
hehee 2!!!
ya know! peoples that use NS cant see it scroll..its a IE thing*L*
*claps for 2!!
<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 26, 2001).]
-
-
(17:02:50) ..::m?l/missing 1 bf throws a beach ball and bounces it off the head of WARRIOR: 25Xs cus he didnt tell me he wasnt gonna be here tonight!!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
*kisses u
-
Sorry hun.....i hope you had a good day at the faire.......and that you got some sleep too last night.....*hugs ya
-
omg!!! are you here??? tonight?????
i didnt go to faire yesterday...
i slept instead, so i ...
aaawww hun where are you??
and i just woke up from a real long nap..
i'll jump in the pool....k