I know both buyers and sellers have problems on Ebay. The idea of feedback was actually a good one. It was supposed to expose the honest ebayers from the not so honest. Unfortunately I find that it is used for revenge...You kick my butt so I'll kick yours. I haven't sold anything on Ebay but I have bought a great deal. I ask many questions before I bid. I always pay immediately after an auction. If I have a problem with a seller I try and resolve it before I have to go to Paypal. When I have gone to Paypal it has been resolved in my favor. Yet, there are those that feel they need to twist things around and leave negative feedback. As a buyer I am not so concerned because 98% of my feedback is exceptionally positive. I am concerned about selling. If I decide to sell I know the negative feedback will come back to haunt me.
As much as I want to leave negative feedback sometimes I have learned to do so invites trouble.
What do you think about the feedback system?
