-
Ok, I would like to take a moment and thank Bri for giving me the idea for this thread. She should get all the credit.
So, here is what ya do:
Make your post a choice:
Example:
Baseball OR Football?
THEN the next person, choose one of the choices and then LEAVE a choice for the next person to reply. GOT IT?
ONE more time....
If there is allready a choice from the previous post, pick out of the two, choose one or the other, then leave a choice of two things for the next person.
------------------
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 17, 2001).]
-
-
briefs
chocolate or vanilla?
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
http://www.cjay92.com
-
vanilla
laugh til you cry or cry til you laugh?
------------------
-
laugh til i cry...
boys? or girls? *G*
-
BOYS!
Men who wear ballcaps OR Men who DO NOT wear ballcaps?
-
NO ball caps
shaved? or natural?
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
http://www.cjay92.com
-
for who, me or him? *L....if it's him, shaved *EG
chicken or fish?
-
Black!!
Jammies or not?
------------------
-
not
spit or swallow?
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
http://www.cjay92.com