This is a song some of our troops are jamming to..thought you might be interested. I have seen these guys in concert..AWESOME!
http://www.rockmerollmejackylmeoff.com
------------------
Printable View
This is a song some of our troops are jamming to..thought you might be interested. I have seen these guys in concert..AWESOME!
http://www.rockmerollmejackylmeoff.com
------------------
ummmmm! Blaze? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/redface.gif |
*coughs
ermmmmmm! what troups?
how can they jam to the bunny hop??
and that wasnt NO bunny hop'n..
nooo!! it twasnt!!
*L*
did i see the right thing???
*L*
i seen Jackle b4 with.........?......"nfw! i just had the name ......*thinkin.......
oh! Damn Yankee's<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited September 26, 2001).]
....Yep they are good. I know them personally half the band the floyd brothers are from my hometown..there mom and dad still live here and they come back often to party with old friends.....they sure know how to party.....*L..good taste in music Blazey..!
mel..pppffftttt..no bunny hop..*LOL*..the one that says new song..called Open Invitation..*G...and our troops here at Ft Bragg they are listening to it ..said it was hyping them up..*LOL*..and thanks Cindy..i have seen jesse and the boys several times..last time was at Cherokee..they are way cool..and yup ..party is the name of the games..*EG*
Mel listen again woman..*giggles atcha*
------------------
[This message has been edited by Blazey (edited September 26, 2001).]
Blazey my bad....not floyd but Worley...the worley brothers are from here there mom lives not even a mile from me...which is where they practiced in the basement till they became a hit.As a fact scott worked security at one of there first concert when they played in atlanta.All of security was friends it was kool...now there a hit...WOW
*OMG*..*OMG*..MEL>>I JUST SAW THE ummmmm..BUNNY HOP!!!!!....*faints dead away*..now how did i miss that one anyhow..wooooohooooo..Go Jesse GO
------------------
*L* i'm such a dork... http://melspg.homestead.com/files/dncap.gif
it sounded almost exactly like AC/DCs Back in Black!... reeeeal close!...
NEW Jackyl song
"Open Invitation
I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
I?M PISSED OFF AND NOT A PATIENT MAN
I?D DROP A BOMB ON AFGANISTAN
I?D SNATCH THAT TOWEL FROM YOUR HEAD
WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK
PULL IT TIGHT UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD
?M F? YOU WANT TO PLAY
YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL
I?LL SEND YOU TODAY
(CHORUS)
YOU?VE GOT AN OPEN INVITATION
TO MEET US FACE TO FACE
YOU FIGHT LIKE A COWARD
YOU?RE NOT A MAN YOU?RE A DISGRACE
YOU STEPPED ACROSS THE LINE
FROM YOUR SAND TO MY GRASS
YOU?VE GOT AN OPEN INVITATION TO KISS OUR ASS
I AIN?T SCARED TO TAKE AN EYE
FOR AN EYE
I AIN?T SCARED
IT?S THE TRUTH
IT?S AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
I?M PISSED OFF SEEING RED
CANDY ASS I WANT YOU DEAD
Leo! n X check these buildings out..!!
http://www.rockmerollmejackylmeoff.c...ges/newwtc.gif
*L*...BlAZE!
i guess you can say it was a bun-e hop'n..
yep!!..... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
whooaa that pic wasnt that big on the page.....
its supposed to look like a flip off......
mel....*whispers..he was a-flappin in tha breeze*...bun-e ..yup..uh huh..and then some..hmm..guess what i just did..i think i admited to looking way too close..*blushes* http://www.ukobservers.net/cwm/otn/s.../pinkblush.gif
------------------
I got a tip late last nite...that Blaze..was posting porno on this thread...so of course I had to come and check it out...
Something about a hoo hoo dilly floppin in the breeze...
BLAzer..oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
*walks away hummin....lill bunny foo foo.......
------------------
*...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*