someone screwed up my pc so gotta take it to best buy and get it cleaned out...will be off for a few days see ya
Printable View
someone screwed up my pc so gotta take it to best buy and get it cleaned out...will be off for a few days see ya
Hurry back!!!
well I haven't gotten around to disconnecting all the stuff yet...will try tomorrow....this thing is a mess....I believe it is in my mail..anyway...I can post right now..but hopefully by tomorrow I'll have this thing at best buy being repaired....
well I haven't gotten there yet...maybe next week..going camping this weekend....all the money I spent on camping supplies I could be staying at a four star resort
Maybe you SHOULD be staying at a 4 * hotel. LOL
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] that too, but I know she loves The Great Outdoors as much as I do [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
why can't our weathermen just get it right once....we were suppose to have great weekend weather..and now its going to be in the low 40's at night with highs only around 65....with winds 20 mph...fishing in the boat will be out of the question..we will just have to party on the island....
Ah Mum that ain't nothin...when Robin and I went to Fort Desoto for our 30th birthday camping trip in Jan-Feb it got down to 17*. They were so strapped for energy that rolling blackouts were in full affect which would have been unnerving if we all weren't strong broads!!!
Yeah that was so much fun. It was so cold that the windchill was like 1 or -1, which is rare in FL. There were about six of us and we were counting on there being power at the campsite so we could have our tent heaters on but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo. The power shut down, the heat went out, we ran out of liquor and we had to hang our asses out of the tent to pee so we wouldnt freeze anything but our asses off. We all crashed around 1a.m. but woke up at around 3a.m. because the power came back on and all the tent heaters were at full blast. I was so fricking hot. But still....it was fun, but I honestly feel that after that we kept to renting limos and bar hopping because of that fiasco.
As long as you are without headache.