do you all think that the new movie will be any good or not?
Printable View
do you all think that the new movie will be any good or not?
this book was my favorite of the Harry Potter series, so I'm really anxious to see it translate on the big screen. From the previews it looks really good so I can't wait I'm looking forward to it..
the only bad thing about it, it was supposed to be 2 movies just a few short months apart. But they cut here and there and fit it all into one. They took out Dobby and something out, cant' remember. But I can't wait to see this movie.
The book is huge and there is some fluffier material that could be taken out, and hopefully by now, we don't need quite as much character introduction....
I think it will be a good movie, hope so
saw the movie today with Blue.. I loved it. Goblet of Fire is by far the best of the movies thus far... 9.9/10
and of course I couldn't leave w/o buying a Harry Potter collectible cup and movie tub *hah* =)
just got back, great movie!!!
I'm looking forward to it. It was my favorite book, too. Probably get to the theater next weekend.
Good movie. Hopefully the next movie that comes out will top this one. So, I'm looking forward to June.
I feel dumb, but what's in June?
i think there is a huge generation gap between only a few years, because i know ppl who are like 20 and really into this stuff and then anyone 22 or older doesnt have a clue.