Thank you for another great year of football. We didn't lose many seniors, so the young kids should've learned a valuable lesson today. In the long run, it'll make you better. Thank you seniors for 4 great years. I've enjoyed every minute of it.
Printable View
Thank you for another great year of football. We didn't lose many seniors, so the young kids should've learned a valuable lesson today. In the long run, it'll make you better. Thank you seniors for 4 great years. I've enjoyed every minute of it.
I thought today's game would have been much closer, especially after the way GC handled Burton. How many seniors for GC?
They had 10 seniors. For some reason, we don't mix up the offensive at all against Powell Valley. I have no idea what the problem is, but it's the same thing over and over. You're not gonna line up and run it straight down PV's throat. I'm not a coach, and I'm not the smartest person in the world, but that appears pretty obvious to me.
I would also like to say Great season Devils. I hate to see it end. Proud of you guys. Also, Congratulations to the Vikings.
I'll tell you what is obvious, and no disrespect intended, thats 4 in a row!!!!!!!!
Somebody give me details on GC/PV game! How did PV score so maany points!
Congrats on your season Big Blue...This is one Devil fan who is proud of you...To the Seniors...Thanks for the memories you have given to us the fans...To the rest of you Devils get ready to hit the weights and strap it on next year...I would also like to say to Tyler Parks buddy your one heckuva RB and I look forward to watching you the next 2 years
I really thought that the Vikings would take this one and they did, but congrats to the Blue Devils they really showed alot of those people that doubted them that they had more in their tank than most gave credit for
Great season guys!
Old ignorant PVFan was right, the complaining of Conservative Colboro has begun again, I just hope it's not as bad as it was back in 01-02. You all are so predictable the same stuff gets old, maybe you just got beat by a better team. Or is that even possible?