thoughts/predictions?
my pick is a given I think my Gators are going to have their hands full but I hope they can pull through for me and prove all u haters wrong!!!!
if the Gators boy win and Duke girls win it'll make my year.
Printable View
thoughts/predictions?
my pick is a given I think my Gators are going to have their hands full but I hope they can pull through for me and prove all u haters wrong!!!!
if the Gators boy win and Duke girls win it'll make my year.
I don't care much for either team but I would have to go with UCLA. Seems like they have hit their stride.
I'm going with UCLA by 6. It all depends on who gets hot though, I think George Mason proved that.
UCLA
Go Bruins, beat the Gayturds!
GO Bruins
I hate rooting for Florida, but I gotta go for the SEC, and UF is looking like a good pick.
UCLA all the way in this one
looks like you'd all be wrong.. UF played one helluva game!
2006 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!
where ya at now Frank?
nah just playin. the gators have had an awesome year they def. deserve major props. The SEC overal had a very great NCAA showing.
Florida - 76
Tennessee - 80
Tennessee - 76
Florida - 72