-
Does anyone think its is possible for this post to reach over 100 replies considering we have no topic to actually talk about?
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
You are well on your way now!
---
1 reply
------------------
-
post
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
post
------------------
Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.
-
post
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
Worthless post...
------------------
You feel so good inside me, please stay!
-
Another incoherent rambling by the man himself...
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
post
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
post
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
post
------------------
Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.