He will be making a campaign stop at Tri-Cities Regional Airport according to the KTN at 11AM for those interested.
Printable View
He will be making a campaign stop at Tri-Cities Regional Airport according to the KTN at 11AM for those interested.
I'm gonna ride over with Spuds and sup-rbeast. They won't let me drive while I'm off my medicine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Anybody catch what he said yesterday at the airport? It was something like "With your help we can win Virginia." But he was in Tennessee.
Dude, he didn't have to worry about good ole Tennessee, we wouldn't even vote Gore in, and he's from here...
We don't do Liberal
I think he was saying he was too stupid to know he had changed states and was no longer in Va
Exactly.
I know 14 people that were there from Virginia, none from Tennessee...I live in Tennessee...
Where were those folks supposed to vote from VA???
Mccain probably didnt know that, just seemed to me he didnt know where the hell he was.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mccain probably didnt know that, </div></div>
Right, whatever you say man
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mccain probably didnt know that, </div></div>
Right, whatever you say man </div></div>
Gotta love the irony, our system is so screwed up , the guy stumps for VA votes in Tenn. At least he came by.