Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
I was just about to post this,I can not believe that he did not win,This is a freaking Joke.I guess this proves if you don't have a winning record you might as well not even be mentioned.
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
Dude, this coming from a Buckeye fan - Berry should have won that [censored].
Don't get me wrong, I like seeing a Buckeye win an award, but that was ridiculous.
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
wwwwooooowwww...
CFB is all about the money and the top programs in the country..I mean come on, Berry had this on lock down
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
I just don't understand it. I could see if there were two candidates that were close but this one should have been a landslide. Kid led the nation in picks, took two of them to the house, broke the SEC record for INT return yards and is only 15 away from breaking the career record by the man who gave the award and he is only a sophomore. Maybe ESPN had something to do with it.
I am not for sure, who actually votes for the award? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
Also, you didn't hear me say this but Victor "Macho" Harris was way more deserving than either Mays or Jenkins. Kinda stupid. I will be venting over this for quite a while. Sorry if it annoys anyone.
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
That may be a bigger ass raping than the one Manning got in 97.
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, you didn't hear me say this but Victor "Macho" Harris was way more deserving than either Mays or Jenkins. Kinda stupid. I will be venting over this for quite a while. Sorry if it annoys anyone. </div></div>
Vent away. I agree completely with you.
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
i agree that berry should have won the award
but he is jus a sophomore, that may be why he didnt win.
its kind of aggravating to see malcom jenkins and taylor mays both there, when there were two dbs in the SEC with better stats, DJ Moore and Rashad Johnson
Re: Eric Berry robbed.....
What I don't understand is that you could vote for either of the three through a link on ESPN.com. Whoever won the vote on there, actually got 1 vote toward the award. Last night during the ceremony ESPN kept crawling the voting results accross the bottom of the screen. They had the vote reversed. On the website where you vote Berry was in first then Jenkins, then Mays. On ESPN they were crawling on the screen Jenkins, Mays, Berry. Berry had over 50% of the vote on the website.