a sports event, be it high school, college, or pro. PVFAN talking about his bad luck got me to thinking about this. Anyone got any to share?
Printable View
a sports event, be it high school, college, or pro. PVFAN talking about his bad luck got me to thinking about this. Anyone got any to share?
A guy crapped his pants in front of me at a race one time, you could see a huge stain in the back of his pants. Nobody has topped that guy yet.
Yeah...well...I am sure they will not be able too either...LOL
I've got too many to even try and pick...any time one of your kids is playing and they get hurt really bad is hard... You try and sit and watch to see if they are going to get up and be alright and not panic, it's scary.
My son was at the game last night when the boys got hurt at PV and (he thinks alot of both of them) and it sounded awful.
I've had to ride in a ambulance before with my kid in pretty bad shape before. Not fun!
I was at the Bristol Race in the parking lot the year that the guy shot his friend in the head...anyone remember that? It's been a long time ago.
Being at a UT/Ole Miss basketball game last year with The Beast and NotSoSilentBob when Bob tries to fight with an Ole Miss fan sitting beside us. Actually, that was probably the best. Very entertaining.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A guy crapped his pants in front of me at a race one time, you could see a huge stain in the back of his pants. Nobody has topped that guy yet. </div></div>
I Would say not that is Gross.
Going to appy for about anything. Was always bad. Someone always wanting to fight.
I remember 2 guys crapping there pants in wrestling. That wasnt bad since I didn't have to wrestle them. So that was comical.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron lung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being at a UT/Ole Miss basketball game last year with The Beast and NotSoSilentBob when Bob tries to fight with an Ole Miss fan sitting beside us. Actually, that was probably the best. Very entertaining. </div></div>
Hmmm, I was going to list that as my worst. I can't believe I became one of 'those' people.
However, in my defense the guy was a real [censored] and if I had to wager a guess, I would say he spent the entire drive from Oxford smoking a strap-on from those two gals he was with.
I found it highly amusing. I'd spend a couple minutes watching the game, then look to my left to spend a couple minutes watching you two bicker, then back to the game.
I don't know why the guy drove from Oxford to Knoxville just to sit there and call Chris Lofton a turd.