Be cool to customize him to have a bobbing head like the little dogs you see.
Printable View
Be cool to customize him to have a bobbing head like the little dogs you see.
...either, if you want to end up with a puddle of melted goo! [img]wink.gif[/img]
......or put him in a hula skirt! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
It's not every city that gets the temps you're going through now, Steve. [img]wink.gif[/img] Back in Jersey, it's nice and cool and the leaves are changing color. Meanwhile, in Arizona, the scorpions are molting.
I'm moving to Spokane, WA! I'll only put him there in the winter. I'll get tinted windows and leave them cracked open so he can breath. NTS vice NCS. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
TCG,
...it's only about 95 here, not too bad. [img]smile.gif[/img]
...I'll still get to see the change next week. These people have no idea what they're missing. [img]wink.gif[/img]
...got 3/4's together for that stuff, I'll send it when I get back .
TCG,
...the scorpions are molting in New Jersey, too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
i prefer to use SC Spawn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m/DSCF0116.jpg
(well...sdcc...but you get the idea)
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 11, 2004 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Streamline ]</font>
Streamline,
Have you tried hanging him from the rear view mirror?
LOL.
Stuff will send out this week, buddy. Sorry, no bugs or aero bars to put in it.