-
that you do something completely weird? Well, I did....the other morning, I was so nervous, that I used mouthwash to wash my face instead of my face cleaner...you could say my face was hurting for a bit!!
OUCH!
------------------
Oh My! "wrong me once... shame on you. wrong me twice... shame on ME."Celestial Arcana
-
or, when you go to take a sip of orange juice, and its coke or something?? And you take a HUUUUUUGE gulp of it??!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
Or when you're so nervous that you get totally impotent and feel all dead inside and then completely unexpected 'it' returns at the weirdest times and you get turned on by crazy things like electric pencilsharpeners and remote-controls?
-
I've never been impotent... what does it feel like Lt?
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
i was impotent once.
just couldnt get it up. i couldnt figure out what was wrong with me! i was so scared, i almost died.
then i realized that im a girl, and everything was okay.
hey sonic!!!!!! (its jezebelle here, tee hee)
-
Yes... It took me a minute... but not much longer.... then, I finally figured out who Eat Me was! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
Relaxing, Res))
[This message has been edited by Lieutenant (edited April 13, 2001).]
-
Relaxing hey?? Hmmmmmmm.... *thinks*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
You'd have to go through puberty as a man to understand, I guess. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-
I didn't realize men EVER did that!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~