Does Summer Storm give a good blow job? I have alway's wanted to know the answer to this question. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
Does Summer Storm give a good blow job? I have alway's wanted to know the answer to this question. [img]wink.gif[/img]
OMG Jason.......i am soooooo gonna kick your ass [img]mad.gif[/img]
Why for asking a simple honest question between men?
Come on Tanya, like you haven't wondered how guy's were at eating out! I know I got ya on that one HA HA! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Also secretly between us I bet your really good at it! Sssshhhhh don't tell anyone I said that Hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ain't tellin don't kiss and tell bud sorry not my style
I hate to spoil the fun there fella but ifin you was kissin her Garfield I could understand, but it was the other way around.
However I guess it's poll time now! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] http://www.plauder-smilies.com/flipa.gif [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/roflmao.gif
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ July 12, 2002 11:59 PM: Message edited by: -=Wizard=- ]</font>
LOL.....i don't kiss or suck and tell either....so bite me jas*S*.....you'll never know [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
falls dead ...whoa [img]eek.gif[/img]
~falls over too wiff chloe gropes her~ [img]wink.gif[/img] hehehehe
Holy shiiit!..falls over too..now who's gonna grope me??
*grope blaze*