Got started after he deleted my board.
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 15, 2002 05:02 PM: Message edited by: -=Wizard=- ]</font>
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 16, 2002 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
Printable View
Got started after he deleted my board.
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 15, 2002 05:02 PM: Message edited by: -=Wizard=- ]</font>
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 16, 2002 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
awww...sad to see it Wiz..but glad your happy.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah I am. I started a wine cellar there, where you can discuss different wines of the world.
I threw a fit? Your over exagerating... I only see making a comment on enjoying the banners and pop-up ads of your new home. Did not think that constituted as throwing a fit.
Well sorry, That's the way it came across.
you locked the thread so I couldn't comment back.
I have no problem's with pop up's because I have an ad killer program. and they only have 1 banner like you do.
Maybe when hostboard gett's all the functionability that Proboards has I will create a nother board.
It was nothing against Hostboard Steven! I just feel that there is more options for me there.
If you didn't through a fit good I didn't like it when I felt you did.
I still enjoy posting on Hostboard. I have made some wonderfull friends here.
So if I said anything to offend you in anyway i am sorry. I realy ment no offence by it.
thank's
Wizard.
Well, this sounds familiar......
people freaking because they've abandon one board to start another. Good gawd, pathetic.
It is insulting when one says "enjoy this and that at your new location" sorry, but it's true.
I know from experience.
And proboards does kick hostboard's ass in my opinion, but that is only this one canadian chica's opinion...
blah
Hi wiz!!!Don't worry about the blahhhhhh
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
hmmmmmmmm..okie..for the record..i'll visit ya Wiz..but i'm a diehard HB fan..I have to agree with Steven ..the only thing i didnt like was pop-ups..i hate those..grrrr..and Echo..dear..please chill out..no one was slinging mud about Wiz moving..To be quite honest..this will piss you off prolly.. i hope not..but i tend to resent your tone just a little bit..I havnt seen anyone freaking or anyone insulting..maybe it was just how i read it i dont know..but sometimes its not what you say..its how you say it..so hopefully you meant no offense..and if not..none taken..ya'll enjoy your new place..and i'll cya there.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And Steven always nice to see you.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
No offense taken in the least. Yes, you are right, it's often not what was said but how, and how it perceived by the reader as well.But If you reread this thread, you notice that wiz WAS insulted by the tone used in that comment.........That's what I was picking up on. I've seen this before, proboards has been my home for a while now, and I see this type of stuff often as wiz knows by now I'm sure.
pop ups suck, but it's alot faster than here, and has more functions
Anyhow, like I said, no offense taken in the least
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 13, 2002 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Ecofreak ]</font>
I can see he was insulted..i understand that..i truly dont think steven meant it as such..but wizzie can handle that with him..I agree that proboard is nice..and yes its faster..i'll be visiting again soon.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..nice of ya to stop in..now dont be forgettin us over here.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I won't don't worry. I get overwhelmed by the drama over there and long for some light hearted beannie baby talk at times [img]wink.gif[/img]