-
Does he have a boost guage? If so, what pressures?
Also, even if it's making plenty of boost, can still be low on power if not tuned properly. (well that's what happened to me with the first JRSC install I had -- it was barely faster than stock -- so I knew something was wrong)
-
1st off: Do you mean a type R modded kit on an LS?
2nd off I assume this to be true so it's just a matter of a "regular" problem somewhere. You don't need a wideband to detect a fuel problem at all. If you're hitting rich, the lights will stick on the "richest" setting. Is the exhaust tip wet or darker than normal? How is the gas milage? Did you triple check the wiring? Are you getting a check engine light? What's the boost reading? What injectors did you install and why did you so without a different FPR? The jackson one will work with slightly bigger injectors but nothing really big. We need way more information than you posted.
-
My friend just got back his Endyn modded JRSC. He got a J&S, bigger injectors, new clutch etc. etc. He already has an ignition, exhaust, intakes, headers.
So, he finishs the install (well, not him, but whatever) and it was defintiely flawless. The intstaller has installed TONS of JRSC and is very experienced and meticulous.
THE CAR IS SOOOOO SLOW. Slower than before. I dunno what is wrong. Could it be a fuel issue? I think the car is running VERY rich, but cannot be sure (no wideband o2, just normal a-f gauge).
Also, the J&S seems to bring back the timing quite a bit, and thus seems to degrade performance further.
Any ideas? It is just really slow, and sometimes hesitates. If seems to have little power. Right now, it is merely a bolt on because he just installed it today. Hopefully, we can hit a dyno this weekend.
Stock Jackson FPR is still being utilized. Which way to turn it to lean out the mixture?
PLEASE HELP SOON. MY FRIEND IS SOOO UPSET
-
Why am I not surprised?
I am glad that you are telling it how it is and not packing us. A real person with a real car that spent real money to get the "modified" endyn JRSC.
------------------
00 Naples Gold 3.2TL
-
What is the J&S set at? If it is taking out massive amounts of timing, that could be the problem. Is the J&S sensing knock? Get a cartech, the JR regulator is also probably supplying goddy amounts of extra fuel.
-
It's funny how people like to focus on the negativity of a situation. Doesn't anyone have ANY faith at all? I'm sure it's just a tuning issue...good luck with figuring it out. Sorry I couldn't help.
------------------
Fred G.
'97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph :)
-
We still need an answer to BurntGSR's #1 question.
Greg
-
Hi, sorry I couldn't reply earlier, but I had school.
Ok, the car is an Integra GS (B18B engine) that has a JRSC (for the B18B engine- not the ITR JRSC).
He has not driven the car enough to know if the fuel economy is different, or if the exhaust has any sort of odd-coloured build up. The wiring is perfect; however; the CEL did come on (I think), but he reset the ECU and the CEL stayed off. There is no boost gauge (yet; just got the SC back on Sunday).
The components installed are as follows. JRSC modified by Endyn; RC 270cc Injectors; J&S Safegaurd; Crane Ignition system with external coil; I/H/E; and of course, a new clutch.
So, it turns out that the clutch installation broke the drivers side axle; however; the car was drivable, and was seemingly not very fast. We only found out about the axle today because we went back to the shop that installed the clutch, and they checked the install.
Could the busted axle be responsible?
PS: The J&S was hardly retarding the timing from 13 deg.
Man, I dunno. I hope Endyn is legit. Well, TOO is definitely knowledgable, and seemingly very friendly, so I am sure there is an explanation.
Thanks for the replys. Please keep them coming.
-
Waveoff,
Yes I focus on the negativity because I have yet to see any real person used his products and get results.
Larry is one hell of a salesman and a closer. He has 3/4 of this board cuming all over themselves with his knowledge, theories, pictures, and home videos.
Please prove me wrong, I want to be the first to say that Endyn products work.
Till then I will be rolling on my TL with Stock Suspension, Stock I/H/E yada yada yada.
------------------
00 Naples Gold 3.2TL
-
It's a shame that no one can take someone's word for something anymore these days. Shure, people get scammed by "vaporware" everyday but there are also legit things out there. What's wrong with believing what someone says? Why is it that everytime someone wants "proof" of something the "proof" has to be dyno charts or something to that effect? No, I'm not cumming because of T.O.O.'s products but I do believe that he offer's good knowledge and good products. Since you like to brag about your TL, which in a sense you're bragging that you have money, why don't you use your money to travel to TX and check out T.O.O.'s cars? Would that be real enough for you?
------------------
Fred G.
'97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph :)