IVE NOTICED SOME NEW PEOPLE LOGGED IN.
YOU GUYS SHOULD USE THIS POST TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES...
DON'T BE SHY!
Printable View
IVE NOTICED SOME NEW PEOPLE LOGGED IN.
YOU GUYS SHOULD USE THIS POST TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES...
DON'T BE SHY!
I'm not new. I've been with this board for years. I have seen ... what is it Kevin...3 or 4 format changes in the last few years? Anyway, I'm sure comming out of retirment for my recent post "What the Hell is Going on Here?", will pretty much seal my fate as hated. So I'll say hi now, and let you all get busy slingin.
I don't hate you Mr. Recovering Punker. Will you be my friend?
Oh yeah... join the clones [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
haha the clones. I love it. Whoever invented that name is god like.
that is classic, especially since there are no clones on here
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They can sit on their throne next to the person who invented the Tuesday joke. Hey, today is Tuesday. HAHAHAHAHAHAQuote:
Originally posted by two drink minimum:
haha the clones. I love it. Whoever invented that name is god like.
Clones? The absolute earliest reference is:
Post #15 from topic
"Since everyone is on right now"
---steve
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 09, 2003 11:22 PM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>
maybe we should call u guys the backdoor worshipers
please do Ringwald